FreestyleMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreestyleMS

FreeStyle Ms

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John GM app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mraexd

John GM app. Empty
PostSubject: John GM app.   John GM app. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:02 am

hello Everybody.

My Name is John And im 16 years old. its GMT+04:00 for me Smile And i Liked To be GM here because i liked to help FreeStyleMs i Can help people, And im sure i'll be Active everyday. Cool i live in United Arab emirates. And My Charcter name is Eurt Smile hope You like the ign, lol not important anyway i played maplestory for 4 Years.
lol dont worry im not a no Lifer. LMAO xD. and again i liked to be gm cause i wanna help FreeStyle And i really saw Famous GM And Owner Just wanted to help them
With thier stuff and etc, My Fav Things is Reading some books Playing Some online game Wink And My Another Fav's To do is not about games and These stuff's is
Riding horses and swiming with dholpins Razz And i spend Like 20minutes Or 25minutes on this forums Only i play Higher Time i can play 10Hours . unless in
Weekends i can play more than 10hours. Wink thats only to help people. And if i saw a Hacker. i would give him a warning to stop hacks if he didnt i can jail.
if he keeps doing it 1 more time i will bann him. even if he was my Friend or Best Friend. i dont care cause im helping this Community To be the best as i can do for it
and im here if you need ANY help in FreeStyle Razz and i like techno Songs <3 Thier Rock's ! XD. anyway 1+1 = 2 Cya in Game.

Please. remmember to vote!
[b]
Back to top Go down
MadaraUchiha
GM
GM
MadaraUchiha

John GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: John GM app.   John GM app. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:12 am

hmm.. nice application altho if u c a hacker u ban him nt warn him cuz he will do it again
Back to top Go down
mraexd

John GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: John GM app.   John GM app. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:19 am

ok dont worry. ill ban him :p
Back to top Go down
MadaraUchiha
GM
GM
MadaraUchiha

John GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: John GM app.   John GM app. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:30 am

lol ok
Back to top Go down
Jahngd
Admin
Admin

John GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: John GM app.   John GM app. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 5:12 pm

#1 madara already said about the hacker thing
#2 we need someone to actually spend more time on the forums so incase someone is stuck or needs help we can assist
#3 You didnt use the format
#4 U didnt list location
#5 It was really unorganized
There is more but i think it would be kinda mean sorry but not really good app it wouldve been better if you actually followed instructions and used the format

Sorry but this app is

D=

~Denied~
Back to top Go down
https://freestylems.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

John GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: John GM app.   John GM app. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John GM app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum