FreestyleMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreestyleMS

FreeStyle Ms

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Habits's Gm Apply(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Habits

Habits's Gm Apply( Empty
PostSubject: Habits's Gm Apply(   Habits's Gm Apply( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:14 am

Your Name : Eddy Cheng

Your Age:16

Times which you are on (like such as -GMT 8:00 Which is Pacific Time) :+GMT8:00

Your Skillzzz (such as coding or making banners blablabla) : Not Coding or Banner / I could Help out in the server
Location (where you live): Singapore

Charac name : (If you haven't played yet and think you will get gm you are only fooling yourself): Habits (Even Though I did Not Play Yet . But i Wish i Could Help the server when it is up)

Your Maplestory Experience (How long you've played maplestory global private you name it all!) :4Year

Why would you like to be gm : I would Like to Be gm because i wanted to help the server up

Your Favorite Things to do : Play Maple

Your Favorite Things to do (Non maple wise) : watch Movie And Search For Stuff (100% Work) =0

How Long Do you spend on the Forums a Day (Pls give a legit answer) :i would spend whole day in forum , As There is alot very intresting stuff insde it =P and i could post as many post as i would

How long do you Play a day : Hmm .... Based On maybe 10hour or 8hours

If you saw a hacker RIGHT in front of your face what would you do : i would Jail him and give him a warning ... After THat , if he still hack , i would ask the Owner/Admin if i could ban him/her

How would you support the Freestyle Community : Your Name :

Your Age:

Times which you are on (like such as -GMT 8:00 Which is Pacific Time) :

Your Skillzzz (such as coding or making banners blablabla) :

Location (where you live):

Charac name : (If you haven't played yet and think you will get gm you are only fooling yourself)

Your Maplestory Experience (How long you've played maplestory global private you name it all!) :

Why would you like to be gm :

Your Favorite Things to do :

Your Favorite Things to do (Non maple wise) :

How Long Do you spend on the Forums a Day (Pls give a legit answer) :

How long do you Play a day :

If you saw a hacker RIGHT in front of your face what would you do :

How would you support the Freestyle Community : Vote Daily and Ask people to join

Anything Else About your self :i would really hope that i could really be a gm when it is up . Nothing else and i am looking forward for it =x

What is (1+3)4 = <---- is a Mathematical~~~
Back to top Go down
MadaraUchiha
GM
GM
MadaraUchiha

Habits's Gm Apply( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Habits's Gm Apply(   Habits's Gm Apply( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:06 am

hmm.....
Back to top Go down
Jahngd
Admin
Admin

Habits's Gm Apply( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Habits's Gm Apply(   Habits's Gm Apply( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:23 pm

wtf y is ur app all fcked up?
Back to top Go down
https://freestylems.forumotion.com
Jahngd
Admin
Admin

Habits's Gm Apply( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Habits's Gm Apply(   Habits's Gm Apply( I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:31 pm

sorry dude u obviously didnt read be4 u posted nuthin personal but we decided (mostly madara) that this wont be able to be passed

~Denied~
Back to top Go down
https://freestylems.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Habits's Gm Apply( Empty
PostSubject: Re: Habits's Gm Apply(   Habits's Gm Apply( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Habits's Gm Apply(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FreestyleMS  :: Staff Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: