FreestyleMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreestyleMS

FreeStyle Ms

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestion (Samantha)

Go down 
3 posters

Do you think we should put a poll on every suggestion?
Yes
Suggestion (Samantha) I_vote_lcap50%Suggestion (Samantha) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Suggestion (Samantha) I_vote_lcap50%Suggestion (Samantha) I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Samantha

Suggestion (Samantha) Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion (Samantha)   Suggestion (Samantha) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:53 am

I think when we have a suggestion we should have a poll because the players should have a say in the server. Even though its the owner's server we should have a say because we are the players. In most of the server the owners just makes the server and make the GM's take care of it. Please think about this post and don't make up your mind so quickly.
Back to top Go down
MadaraUchiha
GM
GM
MadaraUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (Samantha)   Suggestion (Samantha) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:24 pm

well u might be right alittle bit
Back to top Go down
Jahngd
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (Samantha)   Suggestion (Samantha) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:00 pm

You need to list the cons and pros its pretty obvious if its better for your self they will vote for it so ex) if u list OMG lets put server too 10000000 exp everyone will vote yes cuz they can lvl 1000000000x faster =,= but its a pretty good idea and like everyone gets free gmhat and everyone can become gm everyone will vote yes 0o but like i said its a pretty good idea wil think bout it
Back to top Go down
https://freestylems.forumotion.com
MadaraUchiha
GM
GM
MadaraUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (Samantha)   Suggestion (Samantha) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:06 pm

umm no free stuff that will throw off our donation thing and we wont be dedi
Back to top Go down
Jahngd
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (Samantha)   Suggestion (Samantha) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:50 pm

lol pretty much
Back to top Go down
Samantha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (Samantha)   Suggestion (Samantha) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:59 pm

Jahngd wrote:
You need to list the cons and pros its pretty obvious if its better for your self they will vote for it so ex) if u list OMG lets put server too 10000000 exp everyone will vote yes cuz they can lvl 1000000000x faster =,= but its a pretty good idea and like everyone gets free gmhat and everyone can become gm everyone will vote yes 0o but like i said its a pretty good idea wil think bout it

yes, but we can decide that if do it or not.
dont forget ... we got the power!!!!
Back to top Go down
MadaraUchiha
GM
GM
MadaraUchiha

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (Samantha)   Suggestion (Samantha) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:57 pm

lol i am laughing at that "we"
its more like owner and HGM has the power lol
Back to top Go down
Jahngd
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (Samantha)   Suggestion (Samantha) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:42 am

Samantha wrote:
Jahngd wrote:

yes, but we can decide that if do it or not.
dont forget ... we got the power!!!!

LOL @ samantha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestion (Samantha)   Suggestion (Samantha) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion (Samantha)
Page 1 of 1