FreestyleMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreestyleMS

FreeStyle Ms

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Korekt
Active Freestyler
Active Freestyler

Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD Empty
PostSubject: Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD   Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Your Name : Kristian

Your Age: 15

Times which you are on (like such as -GMT 8:00 Which is Pacific Time) : -GMT 8:00

Your Skillzzz (such as coding or making banners blablabla) : Banners

Location (where you live): California

Charac name : KorektMark

Your Maplestory Experience (How long you've played maplestory global private you name it all!) : I've played for 3 years on Gms

Why would you like to be gm : Like everyone else i will help everyone and you can use me as an information person that everyone asks what the server is about.

Your Favorite Things to do : In maple? Grind, Buy, Scroll, Talk, Die for no reason

Your Favorite Things to do (Non maple wise) : Play Xbox Live, sleep, eat, watch tv, talk to others

How Long Do you spend on the Forums a Day (Pls give a legit answer) :i cheak the forums when i start my comp and wen i turn it off. also wen im bored.

How long do you Play a day : like an 2~4 hours on weekdays but on weekends i can play when i want. Txt me when you want me on, you have my number.

If you saw a hacker RIGHT in front of your face what would you do : Ban. End of you time in this server. if i jail/ give a warning they will probably hack again since it's a pserver.

How would you support the Freestyle Community : i am willing to be an information desk xD

Anything Else About your self : I like soccer -.- (a lil). i like to play basketball/ tennis.

What is (1+3)4: 16
Back to top Go down
Jahngd
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD   Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:01 am

Am going to hold off on apps for now
Back to top Go down
https://freestylems.forumotion.com
Korekt
Active Freestyler
Active Freestyler

PostSubject: Re: Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD   Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 4:20 pm

kayz
Back to top Go down
Jahngd
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD   Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 1:59 am

can make it more than 1 word?
Back to top Go down
https://freestylems.forumotion.com
Nemesis
Mod
Mod
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD   Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Jahngd wrote:
can make it more than 1 word?

Yeah, can you please put more effort into your application?
Back to top Go down
Korekt
Active Freestyler
Active Freestyler

PostSubject: Re: Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD   Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:09 pm

lol i was just bored...... something to pass the time. and i said try
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD   Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lol im gnna try Jahng.... xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FreestyleMS  :: Staff Applications :: Staff Apply-
Jump to: