FreestyleMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FreestyleMS

FreeStyle Ms

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Archillu's Gm Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archillus

Archillu's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Archillu's Gm Application   Archillu's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:55 am

Your Name: Oliver Hii Xin

Your Age: I am 13 years old.

Times which you are on (like such as -GMT 8:00 Which is Pacific Time): My timezone is +GMT 8:00 GMT

Your Skillzzz (such as coding or making banners blablabla): I am experienced in java coding as i have owned my own private server before but closed down due to the expensive bills

Location (where you live): I live in Singapore

Character name: (If you haven't played yet and think you will get gm you are only fooling yourself) i haven't created a character but my ign will be Archillus

Your Maplestory Experience (How long you've played maplestory global private you name it all!): I have played Maplestory for about 2 years now and i have played some private servers as

AngerfistMs(closed Down)

DracoMs(Closed Down)

NoobMs(Currently Playing)

Why would you like to be gm: I love to help maplers with their questions and doubts about the server as the feeling of helping people are great! i would also help improve the server by stopping hackers and helping the admin improve the server to a better

Your Favorite Things to do: Training and helping people at the same time

Your Favorite Things to do (Non maple wise): I love to play with my dog during my free times and like to go out with my friends during sundays

How Long Do you spend on the Forums a Day (Pls give a legit answer): I am usually on the forums for about 3 hours a day.

How long do you Play a day: I play the server about 3 hours a day during Monday to Thursday on friday , saturday and sunday i will be playing for about 7 to 8 hours a day

If you saw a hacker RIGHT in front of your face what would you do : I would use the gm skill 'Hide' and stalk him for a while to find out more about what hack he is using and all
if he continues to hack i will ban him immediately

How would you support the Freestyle Community :I would vote daily for our server to gain more players

Anything Else: Thank You for reading This Application

What is (1+3)4: 16
Back to top Go down
Nemesis
Mod
Mod
Nemesis

PostSubject: Re: Archillu's Gm Application   Archillu's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:31 am

Alright. Here is my rant:

1. Check your spelling and grammar.
2. Think about what you could do for the server besides voting.
3. If your going to make a GM application, you might want to actually play in game first, so that you can learn more about the server.
4. This is your first post. You haven't looked around the forums, there for, you have no experience with this server.

/Rant
Back to top Go down
Korekt
Active Freestyler
Active Freestyler

PostSubject: Re: Archillu's Gm Application   Archillu's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:46 pm

this is gnna get denied i think cuz i dont thin he stays on the forums much cuz he only has one post and as Nemesis (dont noe real name) said you only have one post and joined wen the server is still down...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archillu's Gm Application   Archillu's Gm Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archillu's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1